Back Office ManagerLos Angeles | Back Office Manager
You are an experience back-office coordinator and highly skilled all-round talent. Experienced in office organization, order administration, customer communication, customer care and also with import / export background.
WHO WE ARE
We are an internationally operating tradition-rich company from the Ruhrpott in Germany and have been successfully producing strength machines, training stations and gym equipment since 1980. At our headquarter in Gelsenkirchen, we combine most modern technology with traditional craftsmanship and produce gym machines with incomparable quality and durability. Outstanding biomechanics, handcrafted precision and a clean design are what set us apart. All our machines are truly Made in Germany.
We have a worldwide distribution network, are constantly expanding our global structures and are steadily entering new markets. For our U.S. market entry, we are looking for a high-motivated, self-organized and experienced Social Media Manager, who will engage with our community and brand ambassadors across all our social media channels, creating effective content and bringing the gym80 brand to life. You will conceptualize impressive and fresh content, planning editorial calendars, working with influencer partners, and executing it all. This is a creative, fun, and fast-paced full-time position located in our office in Los Angeles
- You organize and run the back-office
- You coordinate all orders and run the administration
- You handle incoming calls and mails
- You organize a professional documentation and filing system
- You coordinate all import logistics
- You assist HQ and an the local book-keeping
- You prepare and run monthly reports
- You are assisting the sales and marketing team in their daily business
- You coordinate all after sales communication and documentation
- Experienced as a back office assistant
- Proofen experience in a similar role for more than 5 years
- Well familiar with common software programs
- Affinity in fitness and sports
- Warm personality and strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Well organized and self-contained
- Complete and comprehensive CV
We offer you an enriching work environment with flat hierarchies, a young team and new challenges that let you grow personally as well as professionally. We strongly believe that if everyone shares a common vision and tries to do their best every day, we can achieve great things together as a team. Each of our employees has made a significant impact on the success of our company. Be part of the gym80 family and bring your creative impulses and outstanding ideas to drive our brand and company forward. In return, you will find a working environment with a lot of freedom and space for creative ideas, a competitive salary and benefits package (including medical, vision, dental, and 401(k) plan). For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.gym80.de/en.