Customer Solution ManagerLos Angeles | Customer Solution Manager
You are a hungry and talented sales person and like to start a new journey. Motivating and inspiring people is one of your skills. We can offer you an exciting opportunity within a fast growing sector and an expanding global fitness brand.
WHO WE ARE
We are an internationally operating tradition-rich company from the Ruhrpott in Germany and have been successfully producing strength machines, training stations and gym equipment since 1980. At our headquarter in Gelsenkirchen, we combine most modern technology with traditional craftsmanship and produce gym machines with incomparable quality and durability. Outstanding biomechanics, handcrafted precision and a clean design are what set us apart. All our machinesare truly Made in Germany.
We have a worldwide distribution network, are constantly expanding our global structures and are steadily entering new markets. For our U.S. market entry, we are looking for a high-motivated, self-organized and experienced Social Media Manager, who will engage with our community and brand ambassadors across all our social media channels, creating effective content and bringing the gym80 brand to life. You will conceptualize impressive and fresh content, planning editorial calendars, working with influencer partners, and executing it all. This is a creative, fun, and fast-paced full-time position located in our office in Los Angeles.
- You will grow the sales of our product lines in the US market
- You provide strategic guidance to develop the business country wide
- You develop brand awareness in the US on the bases of the core values of gym80
- You develop long term customer relation-ship
- You run an pro active lead and opportunity management
- You provide an professional customer journey service
- You develop and run sales and marketing campaigns
- You work close with the global sales management
- Sales vs. AOP (Annual Opportunity Plan) on a monthly and annual base
- Project pipeline and conversion
- Lead and opportunity performance
- Number of customer visits, meetings and leads generated
- Experienced B2B salesperson, ideally in the fitness or sports field
- Proofen success in sales and marketing of brands, preferrable in the sports and fitness sector
- Affinity in fitness and sports, preferrable in strength training
- Hunter mentality and vanilla thinking
- Highly self-organized and proactive, always looking for ways to push sales and brand awareness
- Passion for fitness is an absolute must
- Complete and comprehensive CV
We offer you an enriching work environment with flat hierarchies, a young team and new challenges that let you grow personally as well as professionally. We strongly believe that if everyone shares a common vision and tries to do their best every day, we can achieve great things together as a team. Each of our employees has made a significant impact on the success of our company. Be part of the gym80 family and bring your creative impulses and outstanding ideas to drive our brand and company forward. In return, you will find a working environment with a lot of freedom and space for creative ideas, a competitive salary and benefits package (including medical, vision, dental, and 401(k) plan). For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.gym80.de/en.