Social Media ManagerLos Angeles | Social Media Manager
You are an experience social media manager and highly skilled creative talent. Experienced in to run social media activities, produce lots of content and coordinating all external communications.
WHO WE ARE
We are an internationally operating tradition-rich company from the Ruhrpott in Germany and have been successfully producing strength machines, training stations and gym equipment since 1980. At our headquarter in Gelsenkirchen, we combine most modern technology with traditional craftsmanship and produce gym machines with incomparable quality and durability. Outstanding biomechanics, handcrafted precision and a clean design are what set us apart. All our machines are truly Made in Germany.
We have a worldwide distribution network, are constantly expanding our global structures and are steadily entering new markets. For our U.S. market entry, we are looking for a high-motivated, self-organized and experienced Social Media Manager, who will engage with our community and brand ambassadors across all our social media channels, creating effective content and bringing the gym80 brand to life. You will conceptualize impressive and fresh content, planning editorial calendars, working with influencer partners, and executing it all. This is a creative, fun, and fast-paced full-time position located in our office in Los Angeles.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and evolve gym80‘s social media strategy
- Develop content strategy and calendar for all our social media channels
- Provide daily oversight and accountability for quality control of content and ad performance
- Collaborate with our team in Germany to support our national and international brand strategy
- Monitor conversations and trends across social media platforms to respond timely and on-brand, as well as
- inform relevant internal teams of questions, product suggestions, story ideas and trending topics
- Develop KPIs and performance benchmarks and optimizing our social media and brand strategy
- Planning, running and managing advertising campaigns on Instagram and Facebook
- Identify target groups and optimizing our advertising placement
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience and/or training in a social media and/or community management role
- for a consumer brand or agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication, Business or related field
- Experience with all major social media networks, in addition to analytics and scheduling tools
- Strong interest and familiarity with fitness and lifestyle industries. Experience with working fitness brands, and
- lifestyle brands is a major plus.
- Strong interest in emerging social media platforms and social tech trends
- Experience developing and managing influencer campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a proven track record of writing engaging content and social media captions
- Highly organized and proactive, always looking for ways to push our brands on our social media platforms
- Strong empathy and understanding of the customer, solving their problems, adding value, reducing friction and
- streamlining digital media experiences
- Passion for fitness is an absolute must
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
We offer you an enriching work environment with flat hierarchies, a young team and new challenges that let you grow personally as well as professionally. We strongly believe that if everyone shares a common vision and tries to do their best every day, we can achieve great things together as a team. Each of our employees has made a significant impact on the success of our company. Be part of the gym80 family and bring your creative impulses and outstanding ideas to drive our brand and company forward. In return, you will find a working environment with a lot of freedom and space for creative ideas, a competitive salary and benefits package (including medical, vision, dental, and 401(k) plan). For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.gym80.de/en.